Move more and get the active habit!
Children need to be active for 60 minutes a day. It’s all part of building healthy habits for life.
So when you’re out and about, a little change to your every day routine can add to that important total.
Whether it’s walking to the shops, or cycling to their friends or scooting to the park, it all builds up to:
- keeping their weight healthy
- stronger bones and muscles
- improved confidence and social skills
- developing co-ordination
- boosting health and fitness
- lifting their mood and emotional health
- helping them sleep better.
From fun Shake Up games to active hobbies and sports, get your family moving with Change 4 Life
Energise yourself – at Energise!
Find a fun, family-friendly activity
Shine a light on events and activities